The Yamaha F5 HP is a reliable outboard engine that is easy for children to start independently. We consider this a very important detail.
On delivery, the engine will be explained in detail, whereby it is of course already fully prepared for sailing. The shaftoill has been filled and the engine has been tested for some time in our test tank.
If it is the intention that if children will sail with this combination, we would also like them to be present during the explanation. We take the time to explain to them properly and clearly how the engine works and how they can start it independently.
This engine is standard delivered with an internal top tank.
It is possible to order a separate external fuel tank of 12 liters. This is our preference. Children who buy a outboardengine from us are therefore advised to ensure that there is always fuel in the internal tank, but that they should sail on the external fuel tank as standard. This way they always have spare fuel to get home.
You will find the external fuel tank + fuel hose in the related articles overview.
Because safety is our top priority, this outboardengine is of course equipped with a dead man's cord. The importance of this is clearly explained during delivery.
- Brand: Yamaha
- Article number: F5AMHS
- Enginetype: 4-stroke
- Displacement: 139 cm3
- No. of cylinders: 1
- Lubrication system: Wet sump
- Fuel induction system: 1 carb
- Ignition/advance system: CDI
- Startersystem: Manual
- Shaftlength: Shortshaft (for transom height 435mm)
- Weight incl. propeller: 27 kg
- Fuel tank capacity: built-in, 1,1 liter
- Oil pan capacity: 0,6 liter
- Control: Tiller handle
- Trim & Tilt method: Manual
- Propeller: included (aluminium)
- Light coil / Alternator Output: 12V-6A* available as an option