The OPEN 4.2 is the second largest RIB in this new series from Zodiac. This model is ideal for enjoying on the water with several people. This Zodiac RIB is also easy to trailer.
The layout has been cleverly thought out to use as much space as possible and create maximum seating. The new steering console with the sturdy railing and the 2-person bench make this new Zodiac suitable for the youth, but as a family boat to enjoy with the family. The driver's seat has a high backrest for comfortable steering. This backrest is foldable so that there is enough space to trim the outboard motor.
In the steering console there is enough space to place a fuel tank of 46liters and in the seat there is space for installing a battery box.
The tube is made of StronganTM DuotexTM 2x1100 decitex fabric (a PVC material developed by Zodiac) and we have the below colourcombination on stock:
- PVC tube in light grey with black rear panel
- PVC tube in medium grey with black rear panel
The standard equipment is very generous and consists of:
- Polyester V-hull with anti-slip deck in light grey
- Bowlocker with cushion
- GRP bow roller with navigation lights (red/green), cleat and 2 x fairleads
- Steering console with seat on the side and seat on the front, steering wheel, windshield, handrail, 2 x USB connection
- Bench seat with folding backrest and storage space
- Watertight locker in console
- 2 cupholders
- 2 x lashings (grab lines)
- Large fender/rubstrake
- Anti-slip patches on tube
- Mechanical steering
- End-cones in "fishtail" style
- Removable tube (unique for Zodiac)
- Footpump and repairkit